Sunday, August 11, 2013

Housekeeping
Item 27 - See a live comedy show
Item 28 - Go to a concert

I didn't do entries on them but I went to a concert and two live comedy shows (one of them way back in March). The concert was Sallie Ford & The Sound outside, they were spectacular with an awesome energy that was really infectious. I made the mistake of going to the show by myself, however. Awkward guy standing by himself is never a good thing to be at a concert. Even so, it was fun.

More recently I went to see Howard Kremer's "Have a Summah" tour. It was a blast and I even got to meet Howard, which was a real thrill for me. It's hard to explain, but I really connect with his comedy style (which when I write it out kind of sounds creepy). Kyle Kinane did a set also and it killed; my only previous experience with Kyle was his bit he did on "Drunk History" but I've been watching clips on Youtube ever since the show and have really been liking him.

No comments:

Post a Comment